Public Disclosure – Financial Advice Provider
Yovich & Co Limited FSP 14321, trading as Yovich & Co Wealth Management is a Financial Advice Provider (FAP) licensed and regulated by the Financial Markets Authority to provide financial advice.
Nature and Scope of the Advice:
Our expertise is in providing investment advice on share market investments and portfolio management. This means that we have access to a wide range of investments. We also provide investment advice on KiwiSaver and other managed fund products. We do not have any contractual arrangements with any one product provider.
Fees & Expenses:
We will charge a fee for the financial advice and other financial services that are provided to you. The fees charged will depend on the nature of the financial advice and service that we provide.
- Our advisers charge on a time basis/hourly charge.
- We charge a set fee to provide a “Statement of Advice” to you.
- We charge a Brokerage Fee for share market transactions.
- We pass on other Agency Fees when we deal with third party sharebrokers.
- We charge a set percentage fee based on the funds under administration and/or management.
- There are other administration fees that we charge when dealing with Company Registries.
- For funds administered by third party fund managers, we receive commission payments based on the value of your investments. Third party fund managers that we advise on include:
- ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited,
- Smartshares Limited.
The fees we will charge or receive from third parties will be confirmed at the time the advice and/or service is provided.
Conflicts of Interest and Commissions:
Our advisers receive a salary as an employee of Yovich & Co Limited. They are also eligible to receive a bonus each six months if a certain level of overall performance is achieved. This performance is determined by many factors such as good conduct and behavioural competencies, but mainly determined by attributable revenue targets being met.
To ensure our advisers prioritise our clients’ interests:
- We follow an advice process that ensures our recommendations are made appropriately, based on clients’ goals and circumstances.
- All our advisers undergo annual training about how to manage conflicts of interest.
- We maintain registers of conflicts of interests and the gifts and incentives we receive. These registers are monitored regularly, and additional training is provided as required.
- We undertake an annual independent Compliance Assurance Review.
Complaints Handling and Dispute Resolution:
If you are not satisfied with our service or financial advice, please tell us as soon as possible.
Call: 09 4700 400
Write to: PO Box 925 Whangarei 0140
When we receive a complaint:
- We will consider your complaint and let you know how we intend to resolve it. Where possible, we try to resolve your complaint immediately.
- We will try to resolve your complaint immediately, we will acknowledge your complaint within 2 business days. We may contact you to get further information about your complaint.
- We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days of receiving them. If we need more time to investigate your complaint, we will let you know when you can expect to receive a response to your complaint.
- We will contact you by phone, email or letter to let you know whether we can resolve your complaint and how we propose to do so.
If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use our internal complaints process, you can contact our external disputes resolution scheme, Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). FSCL provides a free and independent dispute resolution service that may help to resolve your complaint if we have not been able to do so to your satisfaction.
To contact FSCL:
Call: 0800 347257 or (04) 472 3725
Write to: Level 4, 101 Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145
Yovich & Co Limited and our advisers have duties under the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 relating to the way that we give advice.
We are required to:
- give priority to your interests.
- exercise care, diligence, and skill.
- meet standards of competence, knowledge and skill set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services.
- meet standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care set by the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services.
Our Contact Details:
Call: (09) 470 0400
Write to: PO Box 925, Whangarei, New Zealand, 0140